Sterling is a leading independent provider of corporate, trust, fiduciary and fund services delivering specialised solutions for a global clientele of international corporations, institutional investors, high net worth individuals and families as well as their intermediaries. Whether an end user of our services or an intermediary, Sterling provides an efficient, personalized approach to ensure smooth, efficient delivery of services that meets the requirements of each client.
- Licensed and regulated by the Financial Services Authority as an International Trustee Services Provider (ITS-029), International Foundation Services Provider (IFS-002), International Corporate Services Provider (ICS-046) and Fund Administration Services (FA-002)
- Associated group entities allow for provision of formation, administration and secretarial services of all "offshore" and domestic entities available in Seychelles
- Uniquely experienced providing services relating to the setting up and administration of Seychelles mutual funds, securities/investment licenses, non-domestic insurance companies and more………
- Corporate Services
- Trusts and Trustee Services
- Foundation Services
- Fund Services
- Business Services and Outsourcing
- Ensuring that we first have a full understanding of the affairs of our clients in order to provide the best solutions and services for the particular situation;
- Providing efficient solutions and responses to requests of our clients
- Meeting all deadlines that are managed up front from a realistic expectation;
- Maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of our clients (subject to local laws and regulations);
- Taking a professional interest in our clients and communicating with each to ensure we continue to meet ongoing needs;
- Remaining proactive in our approach rather than reactive;
- Providing a broad range of services allowing our clients to maintain all of their affairs with one firm and at fees reflective of good value.
Mr. Bobby Brantley (Jr.) MBA,TEP
Bobby co-founded Sterling in 2007 and headed the company as its Managing Director for 6 years before co-founding the Seychelles Securities Exchange ("Trop-X") where he is now the CEO. Bobby also co-founded a licensed clearing agency ("AfriClear") and securities registry ("AfriDep") and serves as a director of those companies presently. He holds a Bachelors of Science degree in International Affairs and Masters of Business Administration degree from Florida State University. He is an expert in the Seychelles financial services sector where he has co-founded and remains on the boards of companies collectively holding 8 different financial services licenses. Additionally, Bobby advised the first licensed investment advisor, the first 3 securities dealers as well as some of the first funds and captive insurance companies to be set up in Seychelles under the new legislation that came into effect in 2007 and 2008. Bobby has been published in several leading industry publications and has appeared as a guest on networks such as CNBC Africa. He is a member and former Chapter Chairman of STEP and a member of the International Tax Planners Association (ITPA). Bobby is a former Vice-Chairman of the Seychelles Association of Offshore Practitioners and Registered Agents (SAOPRA) and frequently participates on various committees and steering groups relating to the Seychelles financial services sector. He is also a Seychelles contributor to the World Bank "Doing Business Guide" since 2008.
Michelle Lane Brantley TEP
Michelle is a co-founder of Sterling where she started out as the Head of Client Services serving in this role for nearly 6 years where she was instrumental in delivering services to clients spanning over 80 countries. She holds a Bachelors of Science in International Affairs from the Florida State University. Michelle is a qualified TEP as designated by STEP International and sits on the Executive Committee of the Seychelles Chapter. Michelle is also an Associate Member of the UK Chartered Institute of Securities & Investments. Her areas of specialization include external company secretary services, cross-border investment structuring and estate/succession planning using private foundations, offshore trusts and life insurance policies. Michelle has been selected to serve on committees by her fellow peers in the Seychelles Association of Offshore Practitioners and Registered Agents (SAOPRA) as well as the Seychelles Financial Services Authority which is the non-banking financial services regulator.