Use this offshore company comparison chart to compare and contrast some of the most popular offshore companies above.
Sterling offers all of the following offshore company formation services:
- Consultation and guidance
- Drafting of company formation documents
- Company incorporation
- Domiciliary services (e.g. registered office, secretary, etc.)
- Additional services
You can read more about Sterling's offshore company formation services and other related services below. Otherwise, you may complete the following simple online offshore company quotation form now to receive a quotation:
Offshore Company Formation Quotation
Sterling's professional team is available to provide guidance and answer any questions posed by you and your advisors prior to commencing with the offshore company formation. This guidance would generally cover any or all of the following:
- advice as to the best offshore company jurisdiction for the specific situation;
- identifying any potential benefits available through tax treaties;
- guidance on structuring with consideration given to any potential risks relating to taxation of the structure; and
Preparation of offshore company formation documents
Once all of the requirements are known and services decided with our client, Sterling drafts and prepares all of the documents necessary to register an offshore company with the relevant offshore company registry. Therefore this is usually a simple process with the documents generated from standard templates.
Where particular requirements necessitate any modifications to standard documents and custom drafting we are able to assist with this as well. Examples which would typically necessitate this custom drafting include the following:
- where there is a shareholder agreement;
- the intended purpose of setting up an offshore company is for use as an investment company
- the offshore company is being used as a special purpose vehicle where it issues securities;
- the client desires non-standard corporate governance related provisions; and
- many other reasons.
For complex requirements, we can enlist the services of our partner lawyers or we can work with another lawyer preferred by the client.
Company registration and incorporation
- Sterling delivers all of the relevant documents to the respective offshore company registrar (i.e. companies house) to complete the offshore company incorporation process.
- The company registrar will then return the stamped documents along with a Certificate of Incorporation which is proof that the offshore company registration was compliant with all legal requirements.
- The offshore company incorporation process is then complete!
After the offshore company incorporation process is complete, Sterling provides a host of additional services depending on the requirements of the client. Every offshore company usually requires at least minimum domiciliary services such as a local registered office and/or company secretary in the jurisdiction of incorporation. Sterling offers the necessary domiciliary services required for each of the offshore company formation jurisdictions covered. Basic domiciliary services include the following:
- local registered office;
- local registered agent (where required);
- local company secretary (where required or otherwise optional if desired); and
- safe custody of all books, registers and records in accordance with domestic legal and regulatory requirements.documents required to be maintained in the jurisdiction.
Sterling can provide or arrange for provision of a number of other services in addition to the offshore company formation and basic domiciliary services. These include the following:
Contact us today to get started on your offshore company formation! You may also wish to complete a simple online quotation form to assist us with providing you with a quotation for an offshore company formation.
Offshore Company Formation Quote Request