Sterling will never knowingly provide services to any person engaging in any sort of illegal activities. Additionally, while not
necessarily illegal in many jurisdictions, we will never knowingly provide services to any client engaging
in any of the following business activities:
- Pornography, adult content material
- Dating agencies, contact websites
- Dealing in arms or arms parts that may be used in weapon production.
- Gaming, gambling
- Financial Services, financing, leasing (unless applying for an appropriate license)
- Parallel trading
- Tobacco, wines and spirits
- Mercenary or contract soldiering
- Security and riot control equipment, or any device that could lead to the abuse of human rights or be utilised for torture
- Technical surveillance or bugging equipment
- Industrial espionage
- Dangerous or hazardous biological, chemical or nuclear materials
- Trading in human or animal organs
- Adoption agencies
- Pyramid selling schemes
- Religious cults or their charities
- Clubs, Associations, Federations, NGOs etc.
- Private educational establishments, eg. Academies or Universities
- Generic web-hosting services for multiple undefined activities.
- Call-centre marketing services for undefined products or services, or “boiler-room” enterprises